Senior Network Technician - Blythe Bridge High School & Sixth Form
37 hours per week
£27,041 - £31,346
We are looking to recruit an efficient and effective Senior Network Technician to support Governors, Senior Leaders and teachers in their focus to consistently improve outcomes for all students. The successful candidate will support the school’s computer systems, applications and associated software, including technical school security.
We are looking for a person to join us who will:
● Provide support and guidance to staff and students on the use of the school’s ICT systems
● Support Senior Leaders and teaching staff in the general running of ICT classrooms to ensure that lessons are efficiently serviced.
● Provide adequate training and quality documentation for all systems in school
● Ensure the inclusion of controls and procedures to maintain security, privacy, reliability and confidentiality in all data systems
● Support and have overall responsibility for student user profiles
● Maintain all school AV systems
Our school ‘promotes equal opportunities, diversity and collaboration well, it works hard to provide opportunities”, “students are well motivated and have effective learning skills” and “The behaviour of students is good”. Ofsted 2016.
Application packs are available on our school website www.bb-hs.co.uk or by email from Mrs Natasha Mitton, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Further details regarding this check are available from schools or by visiting www.homeoffice.gov.uk/dbs