PA - Two Rivers High School
PA required to start as soon as possible
Location: Two Rivers High School
Torc Campus, Silver Link Rd
Tamworth, B77 2HJ
Full-time 37hrs/week (whole year) – hours to be discussed.
Grade 8 Salary Range FTE : £27,041 - £31,346 per annum
A position has become available for a P. A. to be part of a team to organise and deliver effective administrative systems and support within the school for Headteacher and senior leadership team.
The role will include:
- Support to pupils, parents and the Community
- Support to the Headteacher and Leadership Group
- Support for Organisational Management
- Support for HR Management
- Support to School
- NVQ3 Business/Administration qualification
- Management, Development Experience
- Experience of the operation of complex admin systems
- Experience of managing a small team
- Experience of taking minutes
- Experience of handling sensitive and confidential information
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Experience of school/academy working procedures
- Awareness of relevant policies
- Good organisational skills and ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to prioritise
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities
- Commit to the needs of the pupils and parents etc.
For further information please contact Miss Gail Brindley (Headteacher) Tel: 01827 426124
To apply for this position please complete Application Form and Self Disclosure Form and return to email@example.com
Closing Date: Monday 1st March 2021 (midday)
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.