Early Years Nursery Assistant
Wheelwright Lane Nursery is a Governor run nursery on the premises of Wheelwright Lane Primary School and is an integral part of the school. We have a vacancy for an Early Years Nursery Assistant who will be under the guidance of the Nursery Manager and the Foundation Stage Manager.
We are looking for an experienced Nursery Assistant to join in our friendly and dedicated Early Years team to support our vision. The individual must be committed and enthusiastic to join our highly motivated and effective staff team. We offer a supportive, caring and hard-working environment, as well as lovely pupils, parents and governors.
We positively promote continuing professional development.
We are committed to safeguarding and the successful candidate will be subjected to pre-employment checks being performed prior to starting their new role.
The role is 27.50 hours per week. Term Time Only (TTO, 39 Weeks).
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring high quality teaching and learning takes place and provides the best possible outcomes for our children. A sound knowledge of Early Years practice is essential.
• Hold an early years level 2 qualification
• Hold an early years level 3 or willing to work towards a level 3 childcare qualification as Early Years Educator
• Have early year experience
• Have good knowledge of the early years foundation stage framework
• Have excellent knowledge of safeguarding
• Be able to relate well to parents and engage them in the full services of our nursery and school
• Be an enthusiastic and committed team member
• Must have a GCSE grade C or above in English and Maths
See the attached Early Years Nursery Assistant job description for more details.
Additional Information & How to Apply
Completed application forms should be returned to Wheelwright Lane Primary School, Wheelwright Lane, Ash Green, Coventry, CV7 9HN. Email email@example.com. Contact 02476 364505.
Closing date: 26 February 2021
Shortlisting and interviews will be week beginning 01 March 2021 with a view to start after Easter.
Wheelwright Lane Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.Supporting documents
Equality Details form