Personal Welfare Support Assistant - Cardinal Griffin Catholic College
4 days left
Cardinal Griffin Catholic College
Personal Welfare Support Assistant
25hpw £9.43 per hour
The Governors of Cardinal Griffin Catholic College are seeking to appoint a Personal Welfare Support Assistant to start as soon as possible, 25hpw, term time only, on a Fixed Term basis until 31/08/2021.
The salary is Grade 2, £9.43 per hour.
. The role will involve
• Supporting the pupil/s welfare needs;
• Supporting the pupil/s to interact with other pupils as part of their learning;
• Supporting the teacher in ensuring that the pupil/s are able to access the class activities.
The successful candidate will be:
• Part of a small team within the College dedicated to delivering outstanding pupil support;
• Offered support and training to develop in their role;
• Part of a College which has a strong positive Catholic ethos and supportive staff.
The College reserves the right to interview prior to the closing date and therefore encourages applicants to submit their applications at the earliest opportunity.
Applications should be received by 9am, Friday 5th March 2021.
Given the current circumstances surrounding Covid19, it is likely interviews will be managed differently to our normal process and interviews will be online via MS Teams.
Please note we reserve the right to interview once a sufficient field is available and therefore strongly encourage applicants to apply early.
We welcome further discussions about this post, for further information please contact Mrs H Tapper 01543 502215 or via email email@example.com.
This post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks and satisfactory references.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings cautions and convictions in your application form.