Contract: Grade 4 Salary point 9 – 12 hours terms time only, Monday to Friday plus Training Days (working days can be flexible)
Start Date: Thursday 02 September 2021 with the opportunity for handover time in the summer term
Interim Executive Head Teacher: Ms Jolanda Simmonds
The Governors and staff of our small, popular village church school are seeking to appoint a suitably qualified Finance Clerk to work independently and part of our small team within the Administrative function of the school. Based in the main office, the role will be for 12 hours per week, working days to be mutually agreed. This role is due to commence in September 2021. There will be an opportunity to meet with our current finance clerk to have hand over sessions.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an organised and efficient worker
- Have experience of using school finance systems including E5.
- Have experience of setting and managing a school budget
- Have experience of giving regular updates to the finance committee of the governing body
- Be able to prioritise and work to strict deadlines
- Portray a professional image of the school being front of house
- Have excellent clerical and ICT skills
- Be able to communicate effectively to all stakeholders
We can offer you:
- Small class sizes in a beautiful setting
- The opportunity to work alongside a dedicated, friendly and committed team of staff
- Children who are enthusiastic and eager to learn
● A supportive school community of staff, parents and Governors
● A commitment to your professional development
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to and enhanced DBS check.
Please contact the school office for an application pack firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to COVID 19, visits are available by pre-arranged appointment only on either a Monday or Wednesday and are recommended: please contact Mrs Alison Wright via email to arrange a mutually convenient time with Ms Jolanda Simmonds. Restrictions will be in place and a face covering will be required during your visit.
The closing date for applications is Monday 1st March 2021
Interviews will take place on Wednesday 17th March 2021