Classroom Teacher - St Stephens CE Primary School
The Local Governing Board at St Stephen’s Church of England Primary School are seeking to appoint a dynamic, inspirational teacher to join our team. NQT's are welcome to apply.
The successful candidate will need:
- to demonstrate high quality teaching;
- to have a clear understanding of current practice and different approaches to learning;
- to be ambitious and have high expectations to raising pupil achievement;
- to work effectively as part of an energetic, forward-thinking team;
- to contribute whole-heartedly to wider school life.
In return, we can offer:
- smiling, happy children who are eager to learn;
- a friendly and supportive team of staff who enable pupils to reach their full potential;
- a Senior Leadership Team and Governing Board that invests in professional development.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure Barring Service) clearance is required for this role.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
This post requires a Children’s Barring List Check. If you are barred from working with children you are breaking the law if you apply for this post
St Stephen’s Church of England Primary School reserve the right to close this advert early if necessary.
Application forms are available below and should be returned to SIPS Education Ltd, 2nd Floor Guardian House, Cronehills Linkway, West Bromwich, West Midlands B70 8GS or emailed to email@example.com. If you require more information about how to apply for the post, please call 0121 296 3000.
Please ensure application forms are signed if sending via email.
If you provided an email address, correspondence will be sent via e-mail.
If you are successful in being short-listed for interview, you will be contacted via email within 28 working days of the closing date. Please ensure you check your junk/spam boxes as well as your inbox incase any correspondence has been delivered there.
Salary Main Pay Range - Upper Pay Range (£25,714 - £41,604 per annum)
Closing date: Monday 1st March 2021 12 noon
Shortlisting: Tuesday 2nd March 2021 2pm
Online task and interview: Friday 5th March 2021
We look forward to receiving your application.