Assistant Principal - Pastoral - West Bromwich Collegiate Academy
To work with the Principal and Vice Principal to develop an outstanding Academy in order to achieve the highest possible standards. Note that because of the small number of members of the Senior Leadership Team as the Academy grows the Assistant Principal will be expected to contribute across a number of areas based on their skillset, further specialising as the team grows.
This post will have a focus on the Pastoral, Behaviour and Safeguarding side of senior leadership.
- At WBCA we are committed to an inclusive education for local students at every ability level, a rigorous grounding in academic fundamentals and equipping students for the future through teaching them relevant and cutting-edge skills for the era in which they live.
- That every student should be safe, happy ambitious of themselves and respectful of all.
- To ensure the students have world class opportunities which allow them to compete with any students in the country.
- Be passionate about improving the lives of students they serve.
- Have a successful track record as a senior/middle leader.
- Be an excellent teacher.
- Role model a commitment to excellence.
- Successfully collaborate as part of a team.
- Be flexible and adaptable, rising to the challenge of creating a growing Academy.
- Have high standards for students and themselves.
The Shireland Collegiate Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Form an informal discussion please contact Melanie Adams HR Director firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 8.00am Thursday 25th February 2021
More information about the Academy and Application Forms are available from the Academy website: https://wbca.school/
Leadership 12 – 16 £55,337 - £61,165
West Bromwich Collegiate Academy, Kelvin Way, West Bromwich, B70 7LE
Friday 25th February 2021 @ 8:00amSupporting documents