Caretaker - Foley Park Primary Academy
Required: As soon as possible
Are you passionate about providing the best start for children; innovative and ready to make your mark on our school? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for an energetic and motivated Caretaker to join our team to help us ensure that our school provides a safe, welcoming, and purposeful environment for children, staff and visitors.
The children, staff and Academy Councilors of Foley Park Primary Academy and Nursery are looking for a practical and well-motivated person for the post of Caretaker to join our team of committed staff. We are very proud of our traditional school building so we especially want someone who will really care for our school, ensuring it looks its best, is safe and exemplifies the high expectations we have of our children.
The role will include a wide range of responsibilities and duties connected with the fabric of the building, health and safety, grounds and facilities maintenance and security.
You will need to:
- be a hands-on individual who can develop and implement systems/procedures as well as maintain current ones
- be sympathetic to environmental concerns regarding the school and grounds
- be able to prepare and implement risk assessments and any recommendations
- contribute to projects and maintenance schedules
- be practical, with good DIY skills.
- Be able to travel to other schools within the trust (very limited requirement)
We can offer:
- a rapidly changing school with happy, polite children
- good professional development opportunities
- a caring, committed, and inclusive ethos
- a committed friendly, supportive staff team.
Foley Park Primary Academy and Nursery are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all its children and expects all staff to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to full safeguarding checks as well as satisfactory references.
37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
Grade 2 SCP 3-4, £18,562 - £18,933 per annum
Northumberland Avenue, Kidderminster, Worcestershire DY11 7AW
Friday 5th March 2021 – 9:00amSupporting documents
Job Description and Person Specification