Teaching Assistant ( Ellison Primary School)
The Governors at Ellison Primary Academy are seeking to appoint a suitably qualified, committed professional who will be able to make a significant contribution to our Ellison family as a Teaching Assistant 26 hours 40 minutes per week.
Teaching Assistant Level 4 (SCP 4-7) £18,933 - £20,092 Pro rata, term time
The successful candidate must:
• Have high expectations and be committed to ensuring that all pupils make good progress and achieve high standards;
• Have a friendly and caring nature;
• Be committed to creating an environment that nurtures and stimulates positive attitudes and independence;
• Be prepared to play an active part in all aspects of school life.
Ellison Primary offers:
• Happy children who will appreciate your dedication and commitment;
• An attractive and well-resourced learning environment;
• Friendly and supportive staff;
• Opportunities for career development.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. Please make an appointment by contacting the school office.
Closing Date: Midday Monday 1st March 2021
The candidates selected for interview will be informed after shortlisting and full details of the interview programme will be provided.
Applicants are requested to complete and return the Recruitment Monitoring Form section on their application, but this will not be included in the interview panel documents.
This position is subject to a criminal record check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formally CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spend reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.
The appropriate completed application forms should be sent to the following address FAO
Mrs S Powell by the closing date:
Ellison Primary Academy
Headteacher: Mrs N Gibson
Tel: 01782 613674
How to apply: Please follow the link below to access the school Website and download the application form and DBS application guidance and supporting information.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Please refer to our safeguarding policy:
Please follow the link below to read the School’s Safeguarding Policies and procedures: