Teacher-EYFS Leader - Longford Park Primary School
4 days left
The Headteacher and Governing Body are seeking to appoint an inspiring and successful EYFS Lead to join our strong and experienced leadership team from September 2021. We need someone who will make a vital contribution to achieve exceptional provision for every pupil at Longford Park Primary School. We are a one-form entry school with children’s learning and well-being at the heart of it. We are passionate about early year’s practice and this position offers a fantastic opportunity for an energetic teacher with vision and talent to lead the progress of our EYFS curriculum, enabling environments and reputation to an outstanding level.
As a school, we are passionate about diversity and recognise that as individuals we all bring something unique to the role regardless of age, gender, race, beliefs or disabilities which is why we treat all of our team equally without compromise.
We are committed to safeguarding children and successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. Our commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children is underpinned by robust processes and checks.
This role will:
- Have a direct and positive impact on the education and lives of our youngest pupils and reach out to our families and the local and diverse community.
- Require a calm and well organised person who can transform child-centred and creative plans into clear action that involve all members of the EYFS team.
- Require you to have be able to lead phonics provision across the whole school.
- Offer excellent leadership opportunities that have a critical impact on whole school development.
- Require you to have mental health and well-being of all as central to your approach to teaching and learning.
- Require you to promote and celebrate the talents and skills of all pupils.
We can offer:
- You the most supportive place to work; where a really connected and committed team have ambitious and imaginative ways of bringing learning to life every-day.
-You the opportunity to work within our network of schools offering highest quality training and networking opportunities.
- Kind, caring, hard-working and motivated children.
- Friendly, supported and motivated staff team who are committed to improvement.
- Positive working environment.
- A school on a journey of continuing improvement and development.
- Full commitment to ongoing professional development opportunities
The successful candidate must hold an Early Years qualification and have experience of working within the Early Years. As well as an exceptional knowledge of the Foundation Stage Curriculum and phonics and early reading. They should have high expectations of all children and be dedicated to providing the best possible experiences through exciting and engaging learning opportunities.
If you have a proven track record of making a difference to the learning journey of children, can deliver high quality teaching and have a natural enthusiasm for improving the lives of our pupils, then this could be the job for you.
Fixed term for one year, subject to review. September 2021- August 2022.
Additional Information & How to Apply If you would like to talk to someone about this role, or you require further information about making an application, please contact us on 02476 687688. Visits to the school are welcomed, after school hours between 3.30pm and 5.30pm.
Further information is available below. Please apply online for this vacancy.
Closing date: Friday 5 March 2021
Interview date: week beginning 15 March 2021
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
School website: www.longfordpark.coventry.sch.uk