Early Years Teaching Assistant Apprentice (Willows Primary School)
6 days left
Willows Primary School
Head Teacher: Mrs Joanne Whitmore
Job Title: Early Years Teaching Assistant Apprentice to work within our Nursery and Reception.
Fixed term contract: 18 months commencing 19th April 2021
Salary: £4.15 per hour for the first year, after 12 months the salary will increase to minimum wage.
Hours: 32.50 per week, term time only plus 5 INSET days.
We are seeking to appoint an Early Years TA Apprentice who will work in our busy Nursery and occasionally our Reception class. You will need to be organised, a valuable team member, reliable, hardworking and be willing to study towards the relevant NVQ qualification. You will be given support and guidance from an experienced class teacher.
Willows is a wonderful place to work and an inspirational place to be a pupil in, with children whose behaviour is ‘outstanding’. They are always ‘up for a challenge’ and are immensely proud of their school. We are a dedicated and committed staff. We take pride in our school and want only the best for the children we teach and the community we serve. Our motivated teachers, who are praised for their excellent teaching, are a professional, creative, friendly and an innovative team who are strongly supported by our capable Teaching Assistants and the wider school.
We can offer:
- A happy school with a committed team;
- A school with outstanding academic achievement;
- Supportive staff;
- A warm and welcoming atmosphere;
- Enthusiastic, well-motivated and excellently behaved children who will love your desire to engage them in their learning;
- Supportive parents and Governors;
- Excellent professional development opportunities
The successful candidate will:
- Be willing to contribute to the school’s success and work hard to achieve this.
- Set high standards for themselves and others.
- Work successfully in partnership with parents and our community.
- Be committed to promoting the outstanding ethos of our school.
- Be a team player with good interpersonal skills and to multi-task in a busy environment.
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and caring.
- Be able to show excellent organisational and communication skills with both children and colleagues.
- Be prepared to train as a First Aider
- Be qualified in Literacy and Numeracy Grade A-C
We welcome visits to the school, please contact the office to arrange. Social distancing will be observed.
Closing date: Friday 12th March at 12.00pm Interview: Tuesday 16th March