IT Technician – The Romero Catholic Academy
The Board of Directors wish to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated support staff member who would support the Catholic Ethos of our happy and successful Academy in the role of IT Technician.
Whilst primarily based at Sacred Heart and St Gregory’s this position will support the IT infrastructure across the Academy with the collaboration of the Academy Head of IT and the post holder may be based at any of the 8 sites within the Multi Academy Company.
Grade: 4, points 6 – 14 (£19,698 - £23,080) paid pro rata to hours and weeks worked
Hours: 35 hours a week, 39 weeks per year, Monday – Friday 08:30am – 4:00pm
We can offer:
- A happy work environment with a committed team and a strong Catholic ethos;
- A warm and welcoming atmosphere;
- Excellent continuous development opportunities;
- Supportive IT team and senior leadership;
The successful candidate will:
- Ensure that the responsibilities of the role are carried out in a way that reflects the vision and values across the Romero MAC schools
- Be aware of and observe all policies, procedures, working practices and regulations, and in particular to comply with policies relating to Child Protection, Equal Opportunities, Health and Safety, Confidentiality, Data Protection and Financial Regulations, reporting any concerns to an appropriate person.
- Provide an IT support service to staff and pupils within the Romero Academy ensuring the IT facilities in the schools are functional at all times;
- Contribute to discussion on the development of the schools IT and supporting with public facing social media and the Website for the schools at which you are located.
Application forms and further details are available to download from www.romeromac.com/vacancies. Only CES application forms will be accepted. All sections of the CES application form must be completed.
Please note, we reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.
Closing Date: 9am Friday 26th February 2021
Interview Date: To be confirmed.