Class Teacher (Maternity Cover) - St John Fisher Catholic Primary School
Do you want to work in a happy, caring environment? Are you a dedicated professional who loves to see children achieve?
We are a team of dedicated and committed staff at all levels. We take great pride in our Academy and school and want only the best for the children we teach and the community we serve. Our motivated teachers, who are praised for their excellent teaching, are a professional, creative, friendly and innovative team who are strongly supported by our capable Teaching Assistants. Our Midday Supervisors, Site Management and Administration teams share our determination to drive progress forward together.
We are looking forward to welcoming a new class teacher to join our team in our journey towards becoming an outstanding school. All our staff at every level benefit from high quality professional development opportunities.
We can offer:
- Pupils whose 'outstanding behaviour' contributes strongly to our school ethos
- Colleagues who are supportive, welcoming and innovative
- Parents who encourage their children to do their best and support us at every opportunity
- Highly regarded professional development opportunities for teachers at all stages in their career
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner who ensures that all children make great progress
- Be a dedicated professional with the ability to inspire children
- Set high standards for themselves and others
- Work successfully in partnership with parents and our community
- Be committed to promoting the Catholic ethos of our school
- Be a team player with good interpersonal skills and able to multi-task in a busy environment
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and caring
- Be able to show excellent organisational and communication skills with both children and colleagues
- Have excellent subject knowledge in the subject they lead and the wider curriculum
Contract Type: Fixed Term until 31st August 2022
Application forms and supplementary documents are available to download from www.romeromac.com/vacancies Only CES application forms will be accepted. All sections of the CES application form and relevant supplementary documents must be completed.
Closing Date: 26th February 2021
Interview Date: TBC
Application forms should be returned to the HR Department at email@example.com
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.