Higher Level Teaching Assistant - St John Fisher Catholic Primary School
Do you want to work in a happy, caring environment? Are you a dedicated professional who loves to see children achieve?
We are a team of dedicated and committed staff at all levels. We take great pride in our Academy and school and want only the best for the children we teach and the community we serve. Our motivated teachers, who are praised for their excellent teaching, are a professional, creative, friendly and innovative team who are strongly supported by our capable Teaching Assistants. Our Midday Supervisors, Site Management and Administration teams share our determination to drive progress forward together.
We are looking forward to appointing a Higher Level Teaching Assistant to work collaboratively with the responsible classroom teacher in their responsibility for the development and education process, by utilising detailed knowledge and specialist skills to undertake 'specified work' and provide care and supervision to pupils.
We can offer:
- A happy school with a committed team and a strong Catholic ethos;
- A warm and welcoming atmosphere;
- Enthusiastic, well-motivated and excellently behaved children;
- Supportive parents and Local Academy Committee Members;
- Excellent professional development opportunities within our Academy of schools.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a dedicated professional with the ability to inspire children;
- Have experience of supporting individual pupils and groups of pupils with specific learning difficulties;
- Set high standards for themselves and others;
- Work successfully in partnership with parents and our community;
- Be committed to promoting the Catholic ethos of our school;
- Be a team player with good interpersonal skills and able to multi-task in a busy environment;
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and caring;
- Be able to show excellent organisational and communication skills with both children and colleagues.
Grade: Grade 4, Point 6 – 14 (£19,698 - £23,080) paid pro rata
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Start Date: ASAP
We reserve the right to close the online vacancy when we are in receipt of sufficient applications. Should you wish to apply for this post you are advised to complete and submit your application form as soon as possible.
Closing Date: 26th February 2021
Interview Date: To be confirmed.
Application forms should be returned to HR at email@example.com
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.