Experienced Class Teacher - John Gulson Primary School
2 days left
Lower Key stage 2 – not suitable for NQT’s
The Headteacher and Governing Body are seeking to appoint a creative, innovative and forward-thinking classroom practitioner to join our team at John Gulson Primary School, to teach in Lower KS2. We are looking for someone who can deliver high quality lessons, demonstrating consistently good or outstanding teaching where children of all abilities achieve well. We are looking for someone ready to join our exciting journey of improvement and who is committed to providing the best care for our fabulous children.
• Be able to work creatively, consistently delivering good/ outstanding lessons;
• Be able to inspire, challenge and motivate all children to achieve;
• Promote and celebrate the talents and skills of all pupils;
• Ensure that mental health and well-being of all is central to your approach to teaching and learning.
We can offer:
• Kind, caring, hard-working and motivated children;
• Friendly, supported and motivated staff team who are committed to improvement;
• Positive working environment;
• A school on a journey of ongoing improvement and development;
• Full commitment to ongoing professional development opportunities.
This position is fixed term (for 1 year in the first instance), required ASAP
Further information about John Gulson Primary School is available on the school website: www.johngulson.coventry.sch.uk
If you would like to discuss the post further, you can contact the Headteacher, Ms. V Sumner, via the school office (02476 227791).
How to apply
Further details and application packs can be obtained by contacting Mrs F Macnab (School Business Manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed application forms should be returned to Mrs F Macnab at the address above.
Informal visits are encouraged (subject to Covid risk assessment adherence) and will be held on
Wednesday 24th February 2021 at 8:15am
Friday 26th February 2021 at 9am
Please call the School Office to book a place on: 02476 227791
Closing date: 4pm on Monday 1st March 2021
Interview date: Lesson Observations and interviews for shortlisted candidates: Tuesday 9th March 2021
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including:
enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work.
All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via The Criminal Records Bureau.
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.