7.5 Hours per Week
- Supervise and ensure the safety and well-being of pupils during the lunchtime period.
- Works under the general direction of the Senior MDS or other designated person in charge.
- Literacy skills to be able to understand school policies and complete accident book.
- Be able to understand, comply and work within policies: e.g. school behaviour policy, child protection policy, health and safety, confidentiality and other school rules.
- Be aware of cultural differences.
Additional Information & How to Apply
Complete WCC standard application.
Contact Kate Wilson - school office on 01926 612656 or email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews in the week beginning 1st March 2021.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.Supporting documents