Teacher - Two Rivers High School
7 days left
Teacher of Special Needs required for September 2021 (or earlier if possible).
This post could be offered on a Permanent or Temporary basis
Applications welcome from NQT, Main Scale and Upper Pay Scale.
Main pay range: £25,714pa - £36,961pa
Upper pay range: £38,690pa - £41,604pa
Pay subject to experience and qualifications + 1 SEN point (Subject to Teachers' Terms and Conditions).
Two Rivers High School is an Outstanding School for pupils with Special Educational Needs (Ofsted January 2019)
The Governors are seeking to appoint an excellent classroom practitioner to join our highly motivated and supportive team. You will be a Class Tutor but may be required to teach throughout the school. All teachers will teach English and/or Maths but any additional specialism would be an advantage.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has high standards and expectations of themselves and the children
- Is creative, enthusiastic and has a positive ‘can do’ approach
- Enjoys working collaboratively as part of a dedicated, hardworking team
- Has excellent interpersonal skills
- Has the ability to deliver a broad and balanced curriculum to pupils with a wide range of special educational need.
- A specialism in foundation or vocational subjects would be an advantage.
- Is willing to develop and utilise a range of specialised teaching approaches. (ie. TEACCH, PECS, MAKATON, Intensive Interaction)
We can offer:
- A welcoming, stimulating and supportive environment
- Students who really enjoy the experience offered at the school
- Continuing Professional Development,
- A highly professional team who would welcome you on board
We look forward to meeting interested candidates and strongly encourage you to visit the school. To arrange a visit please telephone the school Office on 01827 426124
Closing Date for application: Monday 8th March 2021.
Interviews will take place week commencing: 15th March 2021.
To apply for this position please download and complete both the application form and self disclosure form below in the 'Available Documents' section. All completed applications should be returned directly to: email@example.com
Two Rivers High School
Tamworth, B77 2HJ
Tel: 01827 426124
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The school follows a safer recruitment policy.
The position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.