Worcestershire Regulatory Services
Bromsgrove District Council
(on behalf of Malvern Hills District Council, Redditch Borough Council, Worcester City Council, Wychavon District Council, Wyre Forest District Council and Bromsgrove District Council)
Grade 4 (SCP 9 to SCP 14)
£20,903 - £23,080 pro rata per annum
4 Month Fixed Term Contract
We have 4 vacancies operating across the county.
We are looking for enthusiastic, conscientious individuals who want to help residents remain safe and support businesses to be COVID compliant along our streets and in the shopping centres.
Applications are welcomed from individuals with fluency in a second language that would assist in our engagement with our diverse communities.
The role requires excellent communication skills to encourage appropriate behaviour and provide advice and guidance in an informative and engaging way. You would be joining our current team of 24 COVID Advisors deployed on the streets across the county working shift patterns that will include some evening and weekend work.
The main duties are:
• To support the local authority Outbreak Support Strategy by advising members of the public on social distancing and other COVID secure measures in public areas.
• Support businesses by visiting and assisting proprietors with COVID secure requirements.
• In addition to supporting the Council to ensure COVID secure high streets, urban centres and tourist locations, the role will also provide support and a visible presence in areas of night-time economy.
• To identify issues of concern and non-compliance that can be used to target intelligence led intervention by the most appropriate authority.
• Assist with and encourage engagement with the national and local contact tracing teams.
If you think you’re up to the job apply now. Either apply by selecting the apply button below or apply via email by sending CV’s with a covering email to email@example.com
The closing date for completed applications is 28 February 2021.
Interviews to be held remotely via Microsoft Teams week commencing 15th March 2021.
To see a job description and person specification please select the link at the end of this advert. Want to know more about the role? If so, please contact Mark Cox, Technical Services Manager via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not hear from us within four weeks of the closing date, you should assume that unfortunately your application was not successful on this occasion.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all Sections of the Community.
Job Description & Person Specification for the post of Covid Marshall