Archdiocese of Birmingham in Partnership with Christ the King Catholic Collegiate Multi Academy Company
St. Wulstan’s Catholic Primary School
a part of Christ the King Catholic Collegiate Multi Academy Company
ISR L18 to L24
£64143 to £74293
The Directors of Christ the King Catholic Collegiate in partnership with the Archdiocese of Birmingham are seeking to appoint an inspirational and highly committed Catholic Headteacher to our wonderful school.
St Wulstan’s Catholic Primary School is part of a thriving Catholic community which benefits from strong parish links. The successful candidate must be a practising Catholic in good standing with the church and will demonstrate:-
- a clear vision and understanding of Catholic education
- excellent leadership and the ability to motivate and inspire others as they strive to improve outcomes for all children
- high expectations of self and others
- the ability to devise and develop new initiatives and ensure that the impact is fully evaluated
- a positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- a firm commitment to further enhancing links with our parish, parents and the wider community and other schools in Christ the King Catholic Collegiate Multi Academy.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.
Informal visits are welcomed by prior arrangement with Mrs J Howarth at email@example.com or 01782 976176
Closing date for applications is noon on Monday 15th March 2021
Shortlisting Tuesday 16th March 2021
Interviews scheduled for Monday 22nd March and Tuesday 23rd March 2021