Wanted for September 2021
EYFS or KS1 in the first instance
The Governors of Christ Church Primary School are seeking to appoint a permanent, full time CLASS TEACHER to join our team. Salary Scale from M1 (£25,714) to M6 (£36,961)
Christ Church Primary School is a very popular, over-subscribed primary school in Coseley. Levels of satisfaction are extremely high amongst children, parents and staff; our children enjoy coming to school, parents are proud that their children attend our school and staff like working here. The successful candidate must have high expectations of their pupils’ achievement, attainment and personal development. They must be passionate about working with young children. This is an exciting opportunity for a teacher to join a hardworking and supportive team in a very good school.
We are looking for someone who:
- demonstrates excellent teaching skills
- is a practitioner who is able to motivate and inspire pupils through ‘quality first teaching’
- is enthusiastic, resourceful and committed to ensuring the highest possible standards of pupil achievement and personal development, supporting every child to flourish in all aspects of their personhood
- is willing to contribute to the life of the school and its community
- has a commitment to their own personal and professional development
- is keen to work as part of a team
Online application forms will only be accepted for this vacancy, online facilities for jobs are available at public libraries within the Dudley Borough.
If you have a disability and require assistance in making an application please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk.
If you are experiencing a problem whilst applying for a position, please follow the link below to the WM Jobs Help Page in the first instance; https://www.wmjobs.co.uk/staticpages/20563/help/.
If the WM Jobs Help Page does not resolve your issue then please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk.
Dudley Council will check the information that you have provided against any details already held for accuracy and completeness. The Council will check, share and cross match your information both internally within the council and with external organisations to protect public funds and prevent or detect crime, only where the law allows us to do so. The Council’s full Privacy and Disclaimer Statement can be accessed on the website at https://www.dudley.gov.uk/Supporting documents