Teacher of MFL - Blessed William Howard Catholic High School
Teacher of MFL - P/T (0.5 FTE)
Are you looking for a new challenge in an innovative and supportive 11-18 Catholic school? Now part of the newly expanded Painsley Catholic Academy, the largest multi-academy in the Archdiocese of Birmingham, Blessed William Howard is looking to recruit dynamic, forward-thinking and inspirational staff to join its journey to success. With a strong Catholic ethos that puts ‘love’ at the heart of its community, the school provides a haven where all can flourish. Situated just outside the town centre and easily accessed by train, bus or the M6, Blessed William Howard is proud of its strong community links and its beautiful grounds.
About the role:
A vacancy has arisen in our MFL department that would suit an NQT or an experienced teacher, ideally with a MFL degree, to teach both Key Stage 3 and 4. This post will commence as soon as possible.
The successful candidate will:
- be inspirational – able to engage our students and create an atmosphere of nthusiasm in the classroom;
- be determined - to get the very best from our students and seeing them reach their full potential;
- have a genuine passion for MFL.
APPLICATION DEADLINE – Friday 26 February 2021 at 9am
Why Blessed William Howard?
- A Christian community with a caring, secure and disciplined environment.
- A wide range of extra-curricular activities.
- High academic standards.
- A commitment to success for all.
- Ongoing CPD for all staff including a bespoke CPD programme.
- Individual career planning.
- Leadership opportunities after Year 1.
“There is a warm atmosphere and the quality of relationships between all members of the school community are a particular strength. Pupils and staff are friendly, helpful, polite and welcoming to visitors.” Diocesan Section 48 Report (December 2017)
Informal enquiries, further details and application forms from Mrs K Collins, on 01785 244236 or firstname.lastname@example.org All applications should be returned to Mrs Collins.
The position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure & Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose all criminal convictions. Further details regarding this check are available by visiting www.gov.uk/dbs This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.