Staffordshire Centre for Data Analytics Programme Lead
Programme Lead - Staffordshire Centre for Data Analytics
Salary: £52,860- £57,056 per annum
Full time, 37 Hours per week
Fixed Term or Secondment opportunity – 15 months initially, potential for extension
If transformation and data analytics are your thing – we’ve got just the role for you! We’re looking for an exceptional Programme Lead to establish and lead the Staffordshire Centre for Data Analytics.
About Staffordshire Centre for Data Analytics:
Staffordshire is a county with big ambitions, with a renewed sense of determination to be bold and aspirational for our residents, businesses, and places. Staffordshire has embarked on a major initiative to utilise the ever-increasing amount of public sector data, to produce actionable intelligence to address the challenges facing Staffordshire.
Network Staffordshire is an informal partnership that brings together the leaders of the county’s key public, private and higher education leaders. The Network is developing an ambitious agenda of work to raise aspirations and deliver results for people and businesses in Staffordshire, including establishing a Centre for Data Analytics
As well as creating actionable intelligence for public sector partners, the Centre will foster and grow a culture of collaboration and innovation, and be key to developing data analytics in Staffordshire.
- Responsible for delivering a number of use cases, over a 12 month period, to prove the multiple benefits of a Staffordshire Centre for Data Analytics.
- Develop the medium to long term business case and routemap, for securing the future for the Centre.
You will be:
- Enthusiastic and passionate about the potential of data to help tackle social and economic challenges in society
- Experienced at leading and implementing transformation programmes that deliver better outcomes
- Understanding of the challenges and opportunities of data and analytics in the public sector
- Have a track record of working in collaboration with partners from across the public sector
- Skilled at influencing and negotiating at all levels, to deliver change
- A self-starter with highly developed problem solving skills
- Dynamic, enthusiastic and inspiring
To apply just click ‘apply’ in this post
Closing Date: 12th March
For more information about the role please contact: Kerry Dove, Head of Policy and Insight, email@example.com
Benefits - what’s in it for you?
We recognise that it is our employees that are central to everything we do. We’ve created a supportive working environment where employees can achieve their full potential and a healthy work-life balance.
As a member of staff, you’ll have access to a range of benefits including:
- An excellent local government pension scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement from 24 up to 33 days (plus 2 extra statutory days and bank holidays) depending on job role and length of service
- Extra holiday - The option to buy 2 more weeks of annual leave
- Flexible working option – flexi time, agile working, flexible retirement – ask us more
- Family Friendly Policies - maternity, adoption, paternity and parental leave
- Volunteering Scheme
- Training and development tailored to you
- Health and wellbeing support (including Occupational Health, Physiotherapy and Counselling Services)
- Eye care vouchers
- Car lease scheme / cycle & car loan scheme / employee car share scheme
- Bus and rail travel discounts
Staffordshire County Council is an equal opportunities organisation and Disability Confident employer. We encourage applications from all background and communities.
As part of our commitment as a Disability Confident employer, we offer a guaranteed interview to anyone with a disability whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post.