Main Scale Teachers
Fixed Term Contract to cover maternity leave 1/9/21 until 31/7/22 KS2
Full time Teachers x 2
KS2 Teacher Part-time 0.4 days
Start date September 2021
Fibbersley Park Academy is a large and popular primary school in Walsall that is expanding from two form to three form entry.
Fibbersley Park Academy are looking to appoint four additional teachers to join the team at this growing school.
We welcome applications from teachers with a range of experience from NQTs to more experienced teachers. There will be development opportunities and the possibility of a permanent post due to the continued expansion of the school.
We are looking to appoint enthusiastic and highly motivated teachers who are:
- Creative thinkers, passionate, committed and have the determination to secure the best possible outcomes for every child
- Energetic, positive and have the ability to work effectively as part of our team
- Willing to go the extra mile to make great things happen for our children
We can offer the successful candidates:
- A commitment to continuing professional development
- A supportive and hardworking staff team who are united in their drive to ensure children achieve the very best outcomes academically and socially
- Friendly and happy children who are keen and eager to learn
Please return applications marked for the attention of the Headteacher, Mrs K Sugars by Friday 19th March 2021 at 12:00 noon.
Interviews week commencing Monday 22nd March 2021
Fibbersley Park Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.