Human Resources Administrator
Sandwell Children’s Trust are recruiting for a Human Resources Administrator (maternity cover) for a fixed term period of 12 months. We are looking for exceptional candidates who are passionate, committed and dedicated to improving the lives of children & young people.
Why work for Sandwell Children’s Trust?
At Sandwell Children’s Trust we are proud to be a progressive organisation where we all work as one for the safety, health, happiness and prosperity of our children and families and where we ensure this is also the case for our great employees.
At Sandwell Children’s Trust all employee's can flourish and achieve their full potential as we offer a fantastic learning and development package and we make sure we go the extra mile to ensure all of our employee's are supported to enjoy a great work/life balance.
Our 12 reasons sets us apart as Sandwell Children’s Trust, this is the place to grow your career and feel part of a great team. Please visit our 12 reasons via this hyperlink: https://www.sandwellchildrenstrust.org/work-with-us/
There are many benefits for working for us too:
- Access to our Learning & Development portal offering virtual training programmes, learning & development info bursts, learning events and much more.
- The latest technology enabling more effective and streamlined working.
- Detailed and effective appraisals to strengthen your practice.
- Great career progression opportunities.
- Access to a range of family friendly policies and flexible working arrangements.
Benefits & Rewards
- Generous annual leave of 28 days and an additional 9 public holidays plus the opportunity to purchase up to 10 days of additional holiday through our salary sacrifice scheme.
- Membership of the Local Government Pension Scheme, this is a nationwide career average scheme and is a valuable part of the reward package for employees.
- 24/7 access to free and confidential employee counselling service
- Access to Occupational Health services including healthy heart, stress awareness, yoga sessions, physiotherapy self-referral, healthy eating advice and much more.
- Access to a range of discounts on products and services
- Wellbeing initiatives and forums
- Car lease scheme
- Cycle2work scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Eye care vouchers
As a HR Administrator working in the Trust you will
- Be part of a fast paced HR Department where you can add real value in our own journey of development.
- Ensure we use our internal systems and data to assist the Department in providing high level detailed Management Information reports.
- Be agile, adaptable and approach situations with openness and transparency.
- Ideally you will have experience of working in a fast paced, demanding administration environment where every day is different.
- You must be able to demonstrate an advanced ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel packages to a high level of competence.
- Be trustworthy, conducting yourself with dignity and ensure confidentially is adhered to.
- Be able to work on instruction, but also want to work from your own initiative.
How to apply
Interested, or have any questions?
For an informal discussion contact our Recruitment team at Recruitment_childrenstrust@sandwell.gov.uk
Please click apply to complete your application.
Closing date for applications: Sunday 28th February 2021
Reward's and Benefit's