Are you passionate about teaching and learning? Do you have experience and expertise in Key Stage 1 enabling you to facilitate academic and personal growth?
St Albans C of E Academy is looking to appoint an outstanding class teacher with KS1 experience to work in our incredible school from September 2021.
As part of Manor Multi Academy Trust, St Albans believes that every child should attend a school that values both personal and academic growth and places great emphasis upon children becoming valued members of the different communities to which they belong.
The right candidate will be an outstanding teacher, with the knowledge, personal qualities and commitment needed to further improve outcomes for our children and ensure they are motivated, inspired and happy learners, achieving the highest possible standards.
We can offer:
- Strong support from colleagues and leaders in school
- Quality, regular CPD opportunities – both in school and as part of the MAT
- A happy, hardworking team and a caring school environment
We are looking for someone who will
- Be a dedicated practitioner, seeking to improve their own practice
- Be an outstanding teacher, establishing positive relationships and delivering consistently high quality provision across Key Stage 1
- Have a good working knowledge of teaching and learning across Key Stage 1 but have the ability to teach across the school
- Actively take part in wider school life
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to challenge and support colleagues
- Enjoy working as a team and share and collaborate with colleagues
- Be flexible and adapt to the needs of the school and its pupils
Safe, socially distanced visits to school are warmly welcomed – please contact the school office on 01902 558825 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications (on attached application form) by email to email@example.com or by post marked FAO Darren Jones, St Alban's C of E Academy, St Alban's Close, Wolverhampton, WV11 2PF
Closing date: 11 March 2021
Shortlisting: 12 March 2021
Interviews: 16 March 2021
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced clearance by the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.