Safeguarding and Attendance Officer - Albert Pritchard Infant and Wood Green Junior Federated School
Fixed term contract initially for 12 months due to external funding.
The Executive Head Teacher and Governors of Albert Pritchard Infant and Wood Green Juniors Federated Schools are seeking to appoint an Attendance & Safeguarding Support Worker to start March 2021 or sooner.
Do you want a challenge and would you like to work in an innovative forward thinking environment where people thrive.
We are a Federated school that offers excellent facilities and opportunities for an ambitious, driven and dynamic individual to enhance our admin team.
We are looking for someone who:
- Must be a minimum of Level 3 Safeguarding trained
- Can support children and families where school attendance is an issue
- Can provide comprehensive safeguarding advice and guidance to staff working in school
- Can offer advice, and support to parents and carers/parents of who have concerns about children
- Can liaise with external agencies
- Can support in an administrative capacity using SIMS
- Can use ICT effectively to carry out roles and responsibilities
References will be taken up by the school prior to interview.
Albert Pritchard Infant and Wood Green Juniors Federated Schools are committed to the welfare and safeguarding of all our children and has child protection policy and procedures in place. A full DBS clearance will be required for this post.
To apply please download the form and return it to school. Alternatively visit the school website (http://albertprichard-woodgreen.co.uk)
37 hours per week, term time plus 10 days only
Band D SCP 9 to 17, £18,973 to £22,324 per annum
Hobs Road, Wednesbury.WS10 9BW
5th March 2021