We are a wonderful one-form entry school located in historic Lichfield; our staff are passionate about delivering a first-class education to our children. As our school grows to full capacity next year, serving from Nursery to Year 6, we have an exciting opportunity for a talented, inspiring and dedicated class teacher to join our team. We are seeking an individual who shares our vision and commitment to ensuring the very best for the children that we teach.
We are looking for a teacher with outstanding potential to join our committed and friendly team in September 2021. NQTs and early career teachers are encouraged to apply.
We can offer you:
- A supportive Leadership team committed to your professional development
- Fantastic, enthusiastic children who are eager to learn
- A professional, dedicated, and friendly teaching team
- A supportive wider school community
- Wonderful facilities, such as a 4D-cinema suite to support teaching, learning and sensory needs
- A wider network within REAch2 Academy Trust of support, exceptional practice, and excellent CDP
- Accredited NQT Training programme and NQT Mentor
We are looking for someone who:
- Has teaching experience in KS2, with proven ability as a strong classroom practitioner
- Has excellent subject knowledge and a sound understanding of the primary national curriculum
- Is a hardworking and dedicated practitioner; able to motivate and inspire pupils
- Is enthusiastic, resourceful and committed to ensuring the highest possible standards of pupil achievement and personal development, supporting every child to flourish
- Is willing to contribute to the life of the school and its community
- Has a commitment to their own personal and professional development
- Works effectively in partnership with all stakeholders
- Is able to work co-operatively as part of a team
- Has a good sense of humour and willing to ‘go the extra mile’
- Takes responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the school.
If you feel you have all the necessary attributes, are highly motivated and dedicated to making a positive difference to children’s lives then we would love to hear from you.
Visits to the school will take place in line with our COVID-19 requirements. We are offering tours with the Head Teacher and Deputy Head Teacher, with a chance for an informal chat.
Please contact the school office on 01543 223680 to book on one of these tours:
- Wednesday 10th March at 4pm
- Monday 15th March at 4pm
- Wednesday 17th March at 4pm
Closing Date: Sunday 21st March 2021, 5.00pm
Interview Dates: Monday 29th March & Tuesday 30th March 2021
Application Form: Please email your completed application form to Maria Barnard, School Business Manager at: email@example.com, Five Spires Academy, Cherry Orchard, Lichfield, Staffs, WS14 9AN
Five Spires Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references and clearances, including an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service.