Teacher KS2 - Broad Heath Primary School
Broad Heath is an inner-city school with 600+ children.
TES Primary School of the Year WINNER!
We are looking to recruit a Teacher who is able to work in KS2 as designated by School leadership. Experience is preferred although a NQT will be considered.
We are seeking a passionate, resilient and ambitious teacher to join our school and inspire a generation of children. Start date - September 2021
We are looking for an exceptional professional who:
• Has experience of working in primary education.
• Is committed to making a difference to the outcomes for our children.
• Is creative and able to motivate and inspire children to succeed and achieve.
• Is positive and have effective classroom management strategies.
• Has a commitment to raising standards and accelerating children’s progress.
• Is resilient and committed to working as part of a team.
• Will go the extra-mile for our children.
We can offer:
- Polite children whose 'outstanding behaviour' contributes strongly to our school ethos. They are keen to learn and are proud of their school.
- A strong and supportive leadership team, staff and governors.
- Colleagues who are supportive, welcoming and innovative.
- Parents who encourage their children to do their best and support us at every opportunity.
Please also visit our website for reasons for joining our fantastic team.
Please apply online for this vacancy. Applications will only be accepted via the Coventry City Council Job Site.
Closing date: 12 noon on Friday 16th April 2021
Interview date: To be confirmed
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please contact 02476 689558 to arrange your appointment.
Notice to candidates – we will contact you within seven days if invited to attend to interview. We do not contact unsuccessful candidates.
Broad Heath Primary is committed to safeguarding.
"The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of the person specification and will be subject to Pre-Employment checks including a Health Check, Enhanced DBS check and excellent References"