Higher Level Teaching Assistant - Norton-le-Moors Primary Academy
The Inspirational Learning Academies Trust are seeking to appoint 2 x Higher Level Teaching Assistants to work within the team at Norton-le-Moors Primary Academy in the first instance.
32.5 Hours per week
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Support the class teacher to deliver high quality teaching to continue to drive up standards within the academy.
- Work with groups of children on specific interventions/strategies and be able to demonstrate their impact.
- Provide cover as required following the planning from the class teacher.
- Mark and assess children’s work under the guidance of the class teacher.
- Contribute to the creating of an attractive/stimulating, safe/secure, class/school environment through display and classroom organisation.
- Contribute to the assessment of pupils, particularly those in your particular group through observations, records and discussions with other team members, parents and the Head of School
- Support the maintenance of positive links between home and school by making parents feel welcome and develop links with other agencies.
- To work in both Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2
- The post holder will hold a relevant HLTA Qualification/Level 4 Diploma or equivalent.
In return the successful candidate will:
- Be supported to further themselves through appropriate CPD.
- Join an outstanding friendly team within a multi academy trust.
Visits to the school are welcome after 4pm so if you would like to make an appointment please call Julie Bourne on 01782234792
Please complete an application form by contacting the Academy on 01782 234792 or by email to email@example.com for a full application pack.
All applications must be returned directly to the academy by 12 noon on Thursday 11th March 2021
Shortlisting will take place on the same day and interviews will be on Tuesday 16th March 2021.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Amendment Order 1986 and, as such, it will be necessary for a Submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service to check for any previous criminal convictions. Click here for further information.
To comply with Asylum and Immigration legislation you will be required (if appointed) to provide one or more documents from the Immigration Act 2006 - List A and B. You must provide proof of current and valid permission to be in the United Kingdom and valid permission to do the type of work offered. Further information is available at: www.gov.uk/government/publications/acceptable-right-to-work-documents-an-employers-guide