School Business Manager - St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School
St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School
St Joseph's Catholic Primary School, Springfield Road, Uttoxeter, Staffordshire, ST14 7JX
A proud member of The Painsley Catholic Academy
School Business Manager
Annual Salary: Scale 8, Point 22-27, £27,041-£31,346
Full time, whole year role
We are delighted to advertise an excellent opportunity for a School Business Manager to join us from April 2021. In this full-time, whole year role you will be the school’s leading support staff professional. This position offers a unique opportunity to work as a member of the highly successful, supportive and outstanding Painsley Catholic Academy
About the role:
- You will report on a daily basis to the Headteacher and be responsible for promoting the highest standards of business ethos within the administrative function of the school, ensuring the most effective use of resources in support of the school’s learning objectives.
- The successful candidate will be part of the multi-academy business team working under the direction of the MAC’s Chief Operating Officer in relation to business, finance, HR and facilities management processes and procedures.
- You will be required to work 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday, whole year, including five inset days.
- Previous experience of working in a school as a School Business Manager, Bursar or Office Manager with financial responsibility is desirable.
- A Certificate in School Business Management or equivalent would be desirable, however training will be provided
- Applications from all faiths, and none, are equally welcome
Application deadline: Wednesday, 10 March 2021
Why St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School?
- A Christian community with a caring, secure and disciplined environment.
- A happy and supportive family atmosphere.
- A broad and balanced curriculum.
- High academic standards.
- A commitment to success for all.
- Good relationships with parents.
- Ongoing CPD for all staff.
Informal enquiries/application forms to Mrs Smith at: TSM@painsley.staffs.sch.uk. All applications should be returned to TSM@painsley.staffs.sch.uk. Visits to the school are recommended and warmly welcomed. For further information about St Joseph’s please visit the school website, https://www.st-josephs-uttoxeter.staffs.sch.uk/
The position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure & Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose all criminal convictions, including all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings and cautions in your application form. Further details regarding this check are available by visiting www.gov.uk/dbs. This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School is proud to be part of the Painsley Catholic Academy, A company limited by guarantee registered in England & Wales with company number 08146661. Registered Office Address: Station Road, Cheadle, Staffordshire ST10 1LH. Telephone: 01538 493777