Teacher - Two Rivers Primary School
Teacher of Special Needs required for September 2021 on a full time, temporary basis for 12 months.
Applications welcome from NQT, Main scale and Upper pay Scale.
Main pay scale range: £25,714pa - £36,961pa
Upper pay scale range: £38,690pa - £41,604pa
SEN 1: £2,270pa
Pay subject to experience and qualifications + SEN 1 allowance (Subject to Teachers' Terms and Conditions).
Two Rivers Primary School is an Outstanding School for pupils with Special Educational Needs.
The Governors are seeking to appoint an excellent classroom practitioner to join our highly motivated and supportive team. You will be a Class Teacher but may be required to teach throughout the school using your specialist area.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has high standards and expectations of themselves and the children
- Is creative, enthusiastic and has a positive ‘can do’ approach
- Enjoys working collaboratively as part of a dedicated, hardworking team
- Has excellent interpersonal skills
- Has the ability to deliver a broad and balanced curriculum to pupils with a wide range of special educational needs.
- Is willing to develop and utilise a range of specialised teaching approaches.
- Can demonstrate a nurturing approach with knowledge of emotion coaching.
We can offer:
- A welcoming, stimulating, and supportive environment
- Students who really enjoy the experience offered at the school
- Continuing Professional Development
- A highly professional and supportive team who would welcome you on board
We look forward to meeting interested candidates and strongly encourage you to visit the school. To arrange a visit please telephone the school Office on 01827 426123
Closing Date for application: Tuesday 16th March 2021, by 3pm.
Interviews will take place week commencing: Monday 29th March 2021
To apply for this position please download and complete both the application form and self disclosure form below in the 'Available Documents' section. All completed applications should be returned directly to: email@example.com
Two Rivers Primary School
Tel: 01827 426123
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The school follows a safer recruitment policy.
The position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.