LEVEL 2 TEACHING ASSISTANT
32.5 Hours per Week
Exhall Grange is a 2-19 community maintained specialist school which meets the needs of children and young people with visual impairment, physical disabilities, complex medical needs and social and communication interaction difficulties.
We offer a mainstream curriculum and endeavour to break down barriers to learning. Through high quality teaching and personalised support, we aim to unlock the potential of every pupil so that they leave our school as well-rounded citizens, ready to embrace the next step of their learning journey
- Hold a recognised and relevant NVQ level 2 qualification and have undertaken other appropriate training (preferably leading to national standards at NVQ level 3) or be able to demonstrate equivalent knowledge, experience and skills
- Have at least GCSE (or equivalent) English and Maths at grade A-C
- Have good level of knowledge and understanding of SEND and areas of the curriculum
- Have good communication and listening skills and be able to present information verbally and in writing to others
- Previous experience of TA work
- Can understand and support the curriculum
Additional Information & How to Apply
The closing time/date is: 09.00 a.m on Monday 15 March 2021. Completed applications forms should be sent to :-
Mrs P Kane
PA to Headteacher
Exhall Grange Specialist School
Or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org – all emailed applications received will be acknowledged.
We will only accept WCC application forms, so please do not send CVs.
Successful candidates will be contacted via email and references will be sought prior to interview.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.Supporting documents