Full-time and Permanent
Leadership Scale L11 – L18 (£54,091 - £64,143)
Group 1 school: 135 pupils
Required from: September 2021
Due to the retirement of our current, long serving Headteacher at the end of the Summer Term, we have a wonderful opportunity for an outstanding, energetic and committed candidate with excellent leadership and interpersonal skills to lead this one form entry First School situated in the attractive rural village of Hanbury in Worcestershire.
We are seeking a candidate who:
- Can drive forward existing strategies and shape the future direction of the school
- Is innovative, inspirational and able to motivate our staff and children ensuring they feel valued and supported
- Has proven leadership, interpersonal and management skills
- Can continue to build on our strong relationships with our parents, local schools and the wider community
- Supports the Christian ethos of our school
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed, subject to the Government guidelines in force at the time. Please contact: Tracy McRoy on 01527 878070 or by email: email@example.com to arrange.
Alternatively, you can visit the schools website @ https://hanbury.eschools.co.uk/website
Hanbury C of E First School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check along with other relevant employment checks. Hanbury C of E First School is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Full information is available in the recruitment pack, which is available below:
Closing date: Monday 22nd March 1.00 pm
Interviews: Monday 29th March and Tuesday 30th March