Data Manager - Whitley Academy
Finham Park Multi Academy Trust is a growing organisation which is currently made up of 7 schools across Coventry. The Primary and Secondary schools in Finham Park MAT will set out to pioneer, innovate and deliver a “World Class” education for all.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Whitley Academy for a motivated and flexible candidate to support the school on its improvement journey. The successful candidate will develop, manage and maintain the school’s course information, assessment, reporting and analysis systems in order to make a significant contribution to the leadership and improvement of teaching and learning. They will also be responsible for the day-to-day management of the school timetable and will therefore need a detailed understanding of the structure/organisation of SIMS and 4Matrix as well as excellent skills with Office (Excel).
The successful candidate must be:
- Committed to making a positive difference to the lives of students and staff,
- Resilient with a strong personal drive,
- Passionate about securing the most productive learning opportunities for those in school, through effective data management,
- And values driven, to be the best you can be.
We will offer you;
- A positive and innovative learning culture, where wellbeing and workload are effectively managed,
- A dedicated, highly skilled and committed staff, upholding high expectations of and aspirations for all of our students,
- A strong sense of community and a warm, welcoming workplace,
- Access to The Lion Alliance Teaching School, which offers high quality training and leadership experiences for all staff, regardless of role, to ensure that everyone is enabled to develop, grow and collaborate across the MAT.
- A vibrant modern building and facilities in a beautiful location within easy reach of the M40/M6 corridor.
Successful candidates should look forward to working in a challenging and inspiring environment within which there is ample opportunity to lay the foundations for career progression and leadership. We are committed to ensuring that every member of our school community is enabled to ‘be the best you can be’. Applicants wishing to work remotely, either entirely or partially from home as well as those preferring to be based in school, are encouraged to apply.
Closing date: Monday 15th March @ 9am
Interviews to be held: TBC
Completed application forms should be returned to email@example.com or by post to:
Finham Park Multi Academy Trust
For further information on this role and other opportunities within the MAT, please visit https://careers.fpmat.co.uk
Finham Park Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will have to undertake an enhanced DBS check