Level 3 Teaching Assistant (Early Years)
Our Governors wish to appoint Level Three Teaching Assistant from 19th April 2021. We are a two-form entry school, catering for pupils from 3 to 11 years old, situated in the borough of Dudley. We would welcome applications from any suitably qualified candidates looking for an opportunity to join our team. We are seeking to appoint an excellent EYFS practitioner. This role is a superb opportunity for someone who has enthusiasm, drive and dedication, with aspirations to progress with their career.We are looking for enthusiastic and outstanding practitioners to join our EYFS team who:
- are positive and relish the opportunity to make a difference to children's lives
- enjoy working work well as part of a team
- are flexible and adaptable
- work in a creative way to inspire and challenge children
Level 3 staff work with a level of autonomy under the supervision of a classroom teacher to:
- Undertake work / care / support programmes
- To enable access to learning and to assist a teacher in the management of pupils and the classroom
- To support teaching staff in the development and education of pupils including the provision of specialist skills as appropriate
We will offer you
- a vibrant and exciting work environment
- a friendly, welcoming and supportive team
- happy and enthusiastic children who like to learn and have fun
- planning and working as part of a strong team
- a creative approach to teaching and learning
- commitment to continual professional development
Normally visits to the school are warmly welcomed, due to the current measures we will make suitable arrangements to comply with restrictions.
For enquiries please contact Beverley Manning, PA to the Head Teacher by email on: email@example.com or telephone 01384 816635.
Closing date: 11th March 2021
Shortlisting Date: 12th March 2021
Interview date: 17th March 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children; therefore the post is subject to medical clearance and an enhanced DBS check.
Applications through WM Jobs for this position. Online application forms will only be accepted for this vacancy, online facilities for jobs are available at public libraries within the Dudley Borough.
If you have a disability and require assistance in making an application please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk.
If you are experiencing a problem whilst applying for a position, please follow the link below to the WM Jobs Help Page in the first instance; https://www.wmjobs.co.uk/staticpages/20563/help/.
If the WM Jobs Help Page does not resolve your issue then please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk.
Dudley Council will check the information that you have provided against any details already held for accuracy and completeness. The Council will check, share and cross match your information both internally within the council and with external organisations to protect public funds and prevent or detect crime, only where the law allows us to do so. The Council’s full Privacy and Disclaimer Statement can be accessed on the website at https://www.dudley.gov.uk/Supporting documents
L3 TA JD PS EYFS.docx