Level 1 Teaching Assistant
Required for January 2020 - A teaching assistant to support an individual child with complex needs.
Contract type: Fixed Term – ASAP to 31st July 2021
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30 -4:00
Lickey Hills Primary School and Nursery has a strong and successful commitment to providing a challenging and appropriate education to meet the needs of all pupils in a highly inclusive environment. We are looking for a skilled teaching assistant to support the development of an individual with additional needs for a fixed term period.
We are looking for a teaching assistant who can:
- Effectively support in the delivery and assessment of an individualised curriculum.
- Undertake activities necessary to meet the educational, physical, social and emotional needs of an individual
- Supervise the activities of an individual ensure their safety
- Communicate effectively with colleagues, parents and other agencies.
In return Lickey Hills can offer you:
- The opportunity to be part of a quality first setting with a high aspiration for all pupils.
- The opportunity to work within a warm, caring and supportive team with a commitment to supporting your needs
- The opportunity for professional development and the opportunity to learn from the expertise of a dedicated staff team.
Please visit the school website for more information about our school www.lickeyhills.worcs.sch.uk
If you have any questions or would like to visit the school please contact Benjamin Dillon, School Business Manager via email firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0121 445 1992 for an appointment.
Closing date: Monday 22nd March 2021 at 12.00pm
Interview date: Tuesday 30th March 2021