Teaching Assistant Grade 1
At Upton Snodsbury First School, we seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant, Grade 1 to work as a 1:1 support for a child with additional needs. The role will be term time: 25 hours worked over 5 days in the first instance which will then increase to: 25 hours worked over 5 days, (plus TED days) - Job Share would be considered.
The successful candidate will:
• Have experience with working with children within the primary age range/school setting
• Have experience/interest in working with children with specific and/or complex needs
• Have high expectations for our children’s progress and overall achievement
• Take an imaginative and creative approach to curriculum learning that captures the children’s interest • Be flexible, forward thinking, innovative and highly energetic
• Has an understanding of how children learn, including social/emotional development.
• Have a passion for quality teaching and learning, enabling the best outcomes for our children.
• Be able to work well as part of our whole school team and school community
We can offer you:
• Small class sizes in a beautiful setting
• The opportunity to work alongside a dedicated, friendly and committed team of staff
• Children who are enthusiastic and eager to learn • A supportive school community of staff, parents and Governors
• A commitment to your professional development
Upton Snodsbury First School, is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and the successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check prior to taking the position
For further details and an application pack or to arrange a visit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 19th March at Midday
Interview Date: Monday 29th March