Teaching Assistant Grade 2
27.50 hours per week
Job Start date: 19th April 2021 or as soon as possible thereafter
Would you like to join our friendly, thriving village school? We are looking for a new colleague to join our Teaching Assistant Team.
Inkberrow Primary School is a village school in rural Worcestershire that is proud of its successes. We have good attainment levels, motivated children, supportive parents, and staff and governors who are keen for this school to progress. We were judged to be ‘Outstanding’ in all areas in our last OFSTED inspection (March 2014).
This post provides a real opening for a friendly, enthusiastic, well organised colleague to join a committed, forward thinking school community.
We are pleased to offer;
• A caring school with a strong community ethos
• Highly motivated, happy, confident children
• A friendly, hardworking, dedicated team
• Supportive colleagues, parents and governors
• A school which is valued by the local community
• Support and training where needed
We are looking for someone who;
• Has recent experience as a teaching assistant
• Has experience of supporting children in Early Years settings
• Strives for the very best progress and achievement for all children
• Is flexible with supporting across the whole primary age range • Is keen to develop professionally
• Has consistently high expectations of themselves and those around them
• Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills and is committed to maintaining and developing our learners
Our school is committed to rigorous safeguarding practises and to promoting the welfare of all children. We expect all staff to share this commitment. We are an equal opportunities employer. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS, reference and qualifications check and health screening.
If you wish to discuss the post further, please do not hesitate to telephone or email the Headteacher, Glenn Duggan-Seville on 01386 792284 or email@example.com
Closing date: 9.00am 19th March 2021