Qualified Social Worker Hospital Liaison Team
Title: Qualified Social Worker- Hospital Liaison Team
Location: Hereford County Hospital
Salary: £29,577 - £33,782 Per Annum
Closing date: 30/11/2020
Interview date: 11/12/2020
We are looking for a dynamic, positive and caring individual to join our Hospital Liaison Team based at Hereford County Hospital.
The successful candidate will need to be a qualified social worker and will enjoy working as a team with different roles. Our discharge team is truly integrated and supports rapid, safe discharge of people from hospital with a "Home is Best" principle.
The existing team are both supportive and friendly and have developed highly effective ways of working, with an integrated approach to best support our local population. There is a Senior Practitioner within the team who provides regular supervision and support.
This is a full time post, whilst in the main will be within week days, flexibility will be required to work occasionally at the weekend.
Benefits with Herefordshire Council
- 25 days per year rising to 30 after 5 years’ service plus Bank Holidays and2 days unpaid at Christmas (pro rata for part time)
- Enrolment in the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
- Provide access to a high quality programme of evidence-based learning and development to enhance skills and practice
- Regular 1:1’s and development opportunities
- Payment of professional membership fees
- A generous relocation package for eligible candidates
- Pick your perks – our benefits include access to a range of retail, leisure, holiday and health benefits. This includes savings, cash back and discounts. We also offer an employee assistance programme that means you will have access to confidential support and advice if you ever need it.
We welcome applicants whatever their personal characteristics or social identity. All requests for flexible working arrangements and reasonable adjustments will be considered.
The following candidates will be interviewed if they meet the essential criteria for the post they are applying for:
- Those who indicate that they have a disability. This is part of our commitment to the “Disability Confident” scheme;
- Those who indicate in their supporting statement that they are an Armed Forces Veteran or Reservist. This is part of our pledge to support the Armed Forces Covenant; and
- Those who indicate in their supporting statement that they are a Herefordshire care leaver. This is part of our commitment to supporting young people leaving our care.
Please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification for more details of this role. If you would like to discuss the job in more detail please contact Sharon Pepper on 01432 372980
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Due to social distancing and infection controls currently in place we will contact you to discuss interview arrangements. If you would like to obtain details regarding feedback on your application please contact Hoople Resourcing