Catering Assistant - The Romero Catholic Academy
The Board of Directors wish to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated support staff member who would support the Catholic Ethos of our happy and successful Academy in the role of Catering Assistant.
This position will support the Catering Team infrastructure across the Academy under the direction of the Academy Catering Manager and the post holder may be based at any of the 8 sites within the Multi Academy Company.
Grade: Grade 1 (points 1-2, £17,842 - £18,198) paid pro rata to hours and weeks worked
Hours: Zero hours
Contract Type: Casual – as and when required
We can offer:
• A happy work environment with a committed team and a strong Catholic ethos;
• A warm and welcoming atmosphere;
• Excellent continuous development opportunities;
• Supportive catering team and senior leadership;
The successful candidate will:
• Ensure that the responsibilities of the role are carried out in a way that reflects the vision and values across the Romero MAC schools
• Be aware of and observe all policies, procedures, working practices and regulations, and in particular to comply with policies relating to Child Protection, Equal Opportunities, Health and Safety, Confidentiality, Data Protection and Financial Regulations, reporting any concerns to an appropriate person.
• Provide an Catering service to staff and pupils within the Romero Academy by planning, preparing, cooking and presenting food to the standards required by The Romero Catholic Academy.
• Ensure that the Academy’s reputation for excellent food and service is enhanced by the development of new initiatives and ideas.
Application forms and further details are available to download from http://www.romeromac.com/vacancies. Only CES application forms will be accepted. All sections of the CES application form must be completed.
Please note, we reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
If you require any further information in regards to the role, this can be provided by the Academy Catering Manager.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.
Closing Date: 9am Monday 22nd March 2021
Interview Date: To be confirmed.
Application forms should be returned to HR at mailto:email@example.com