7 days left
Job Start date: 1st September 2021
We are seeking to appoint an ambitious individual to join a small, friendly, committed, and hardworking team in this exciting role.
The opportunity is for a teacher who
- Is dedicated to providing quality first teaching with a passion for all children to achieve their full potential
- Is a team member with a good sense of humour, able to work along- side our experienced teaching and non- teaching staff
- Is adaptable and flexible
- Has good communication and literacy skills, and is able to work with all members of our school community
- Is willing to fully embrace school life
- Is happy to adhere to the school values and those of the Diocese of Worcester Multi-Academy Trust
We can offer
- Happy and enthusiastic children
- Friendly, hard- working and supportive staff
- Opportunities for professional development
- A committed Governing Body
- Exciting curriculum opportunities
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant’s appointment will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced criminal record check cleared by the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Application is by DoWMAT Application Form which is to be returned to the school by the closing date. Application by email is preferred - email@example.com, Tel: 01386 830695
The Littletons CE First School is a delightful village school situated in South Littleton. We have an experienced and dedicated staff team who are committed to providing the highest standards of education for the children in our care. We have strong links with our community. Our school is part of The Diocese of Worcester Multi-Academy Trust, a family of 15 schools offering us a very supportive network.
The Littletons CE First School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and any offer of employment is subject to the receipt of satisfactory DBS Enhanced Disclosure, two references and medical clearance.
Closing date for applications is 23/04/21 - 9:00am