Headteacher - Eaton Valley Primary School
2 days left
Due to the early retirement of our head teacher at the end of December 2020, we are looking to appoint a strong and inspirational leader with a passion for learning.
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated leader, who will continue to drive the school forward, working closely, and in collaboration, with all stakeholders to continue to develop our school. If you are energetic and driven and have high expectations for enhancing pupils’ life chances, then we would love to hear from you.
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven track record of successful leadership at a deputy head or head teacher level
- High expectations for all children
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- The ability to lead a culture of continuous improvement
- The skills and ambition to promote excellent teaching and learning
- A clear vision that will motivate and enthuse staff and pupils
- The initiative to promote new and innovative ideas.
We can offer you:
- A supportive Governing Body who recognises the challenges of headship and will offer you opportunities for continuous professional development
- A dedicated and highly professional, caring staff team where teamwork is strong The opportunity to innovate and be forward- thinking
- A commitment to continuous improvement
- An opportunity to work with other local schools in the West Bromwich Learning Community.
We are providing all prospective candidates with an opportunity to visit our school between 1.30pm and 2.30pm on either 23 or 24 March, if you so wish. This will be conducted, in small groups, by members of the school’s Governing Body and will follow government guidelines, regarding the pandemic. Visits should be confirmed by contacting Mrs S. Craddock on 0121 553 1593. Any queries can be answered via the same contact.
Please use the attached Sandwell Local Authority application form. We are unable to consider applications not submitted on this form.
Closing date for applications: 12.30pm on Monday 19 April 2021
Interviews: Wednesday 28 April 2021 and Thursday 29 April 2021 (by invitation) (N.B. Successful candidates from day 1 will be invited to attend on day 2).
Completed application forms should be returned to:
Mrs S. Craddock (School Business Manager)
Eaton Valley Primary School, Dagger Lane, West Bromwich B71 4BU
Group 3 L18 - L24 (starting point negotiable)
Dagger Lane, West Bromwich, West Midlands B71 4BU
19th April 2021 at 12.30pm