Breakfast Club Assistant (Manor Hill First School)
Manor Hill First School, Manor Rise, Stone, ST150HY
REQUIRED: Grade 2 Breakfast Club Assistant
POST STATUS: Permanent
WEEKLY HOURS: 7.5 (37 FTE) Monday –Friday 7.15am – 8.45am
SALARY: £18198 (pro rata)
PAY WEEKS: Term Time Only
START DATE: 19th April 2021
Manor Hill First School, part of The Creative Learning Partnership Trust is a very happy, caring and successful school. Our school moto is ‘Inspired to Learn, Learning for Life’. Ofsted described the school in September 2017 as a Good School.
We are looking for a Breakfast Club Assistant to assist at our Hilltops before school facility, 7.15am – 8.45am term time only. The club is located in our school hall with access to outdoor play space and facilities. During this time, you will support the children to engage in fun and engaging activities that you have planned for them, and provide them with breakfast and a drink. You will communicate with parents and carers at drop off and relay any messages to school staff.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience of working with children, preferably in a school setting.
- Is able to take the lead in planning for the provision.
- Encourages and contributes to creating a positive and creative environment.
- Has good communication and organisational skills.
Our Trust motto is ‘Come as you are and leave as a champion’. We are looking for someone who will willingly support this ethos.
At Manor Hill we are proud of:
- Our wonderful, friendly children and their achievements
- Our positive and nurturing ethos and our clear values and vision
- Our dedicated team of staff
- Our inclusion policy for all
- Our excellent relationships with parents and the wider community
- Our very supportive governors
- Our commitment to professional development.
Prospective applicants are invited to email Mrs Jess Roden Headteacher email@example.com to express their interest in the role and to organise a telephone conversation to discuss it further.
Applications Closing Date: Friday 26th March 2021 at 1pm
Shortlisting will take place after 10am on: Monday 29th March 2021
Shortlisted applicants will be informed of interview details on Tuesday 30th March 2021
Interviews will take place on Wednesday 31st March 2021
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a “disclosure” check under the “Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974”.