Early Years Teacher (0.8 contract)
Salary Scale – Mainscale - NQTs are welcome to apply
Required for September 2021
Part Time (0.8) - Permanent
NOR – 66
Age Range – 4 to 9 years
The Local Academy Board at Crowle CE First School seek to appoint an exceptional, ambitious individual to be our Early Years Teacher. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly effective teacher to join our wonderful, friendly and welcoming school. The successful candidate will be committed to raising the level of achievement for all pupils, regardless of economic background or other need. The post holder may also need to lead a core subject across the school.
Crowle CE First School is a happy, caring and supportive village school, situated on the outskirts of Worcester and part of the Pershore pyramid. We welcome children into our lovely school aged four through to the end of Year 4.
We are blessed with fantastic outside spaces, a family atmosphere and caring staff who know our pupils inside out. Our small classes, coupled with excellent teaching, have enabled us to ensure our pupils have an excellent start to their school life. Our recent Ofsted in October 2019, rated the school as Good and highlighted the fact that our “pupils love school” and that they “thrive and achieve well”.
Our primary aim at Crowle CE First School is to give each child the very best possible start in life and to empower them to go on to be confident, successful and responsible adults. Our dedicated and committed staff work very closely together to provide a stimulating curriculum and safe, happy environment in which each and every child can grow and flourish– academically, spiritually, morally and socially.
Our school forms an important part of the local community and we work hard to maintain positive links. Our work in school is supported and monitored carefully by a very effective Local Academy Board. As a Church of England school, we very much value our relationship with our local church.
The successful candidate will be:
- A warm, friendly and approachable individual with a keen interest in sparking creativity across the curriculum
- Supportive of our school vision; for every member of the school community to be “Caring. Confident and Committed to learning”
- A consistently good / outstanding classroom practitioner who has the highest expectations for all children
- Passionate about developing children and keeping them safe
- Committed to raising standards throughout the school, for every child
- Committed to their own professional development
- Have strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Able to develop a strong partnership with parents and the community
- Able to contribute to the wider life of our church school
- Happy to adhere to and promote the school values and those of the Diocese of Worcester Multi-Academy Trust
In return, we can offer you:
- A dedicated and motivated team of colleagues and governors, committed and passionate about driving the school forward and improving outcomes for all pupils
- A happy and harmonious school community built on strong Christian foundations
- Happy and enthusiastic children
- A great opportunity to make a difference to our children
- A culture of successful peer support and professional development
- A happy, hard working environment where you can thrive personally and professionally
- Exciting curriculum opportunities
Crowle CE First School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to the receipt of a satisfactory DBS Enhanced Disclosure, two positive references, medical clearance and evidence of appropriate qualifications.
Applications are to be made via the DOWMAT Application Form and this should be returned to the school by 12pm on the closing date. Application by email is preferred.
For further information, or to arrange a tour, please contact the Headteacher (Martina Abbott) on 01905 381 206 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 26th April 2021 - 12.00 pm
Shortlisting Date: 27th April 2021
Interview Date: 7th May 2021