Teaching Assistant Grade 2 (Maternity cover)
3 days left
Required as soon as possible
30 hours per week
Temporary position to cover Maternity Leave
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding individual to meet the needs of learners who are at risk of exclusion or have been excluded from mainstream education. The willingness to work with small groups on targeted interventions, to administer assessments and work within the mainstream schools we support is essential. The successful candidate should have:
- A teaching assistant qualification
- Experience working with children with social, emotional and mental health needs.
- High expectations of children’s learning and behaviour
- The ability to work as part of a team
- A good sense of humour
We can offer :
- A friendly supportive team
- Quality professional development
- The opportunity to offer a really positive contribution to the lives of vulnerable children
For information please contact – Jane Sawyer Admin Officer by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone 01562 – 748708
All completed applications should be returned directly to the Kidderminster Unit (Lea Street, Kidderminster Worcs DY10 1SN). Applications can be accepted by email or paper application form with accompanying letter. CVs will not be accepted. Please see the job description and person specification for further details on this position.
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.
Closing date: 18th April 2021