Caretaker - Ref: TV45320
Location: Mary Elliot School – Leamore Lane, Walsall, WS2 7NR
Accountable to: Federation Site Manager, School Business Manager
Contract: Part Time (30 hours per week), All year round.
Salary: £16,948 – 19,858 (Actual), G5, SCP 9-17
- Understand the link between excellent site maintenance and positive learning environment
- Are proud of your workplace and strive for constant environmental improvements
- Appreciate the need for health and safety to be a top priority
- Have a positive work ethic and are an energetic person
- Will be comfortable working independently and as part of an effective team of staff
- Can work with initiative in a busy environment to give pupils the best facilities possible
- Are reliable, flexible and good humoured
… we would like to meet you.
This role should appeal to you if you are confident in your ability to combine hard work with the skills necessary to maintain a school site to a high standard. We will offer all the required professional development and accreditation necessary to perform this role successfully.
Mary Elliot School is a specialist setting in Walsall providing education to young people at Key Stages 3 and 4, and 16-19 provision, all of whom have a variety of SEND complexities. The post holder will be joining our vibrant team as we move forward with mission to provide excellence in nurturing, developing and shaping young lives. Mary Elliot is part a collaborative, supportive and progressive federation. The post holder may be required to work on other federation sites as part of the site management team.
Job Description, Person Specification and Application documents can be downloaded from the vacancies page on the school website, https://www.mary-elliot.walsall.sch.uk/our-school/current-vacancies/
Closing Date: Wednesday 14th April 2021
Interviews: Week commencing 19th or 26th April 2021
Start date: ASAP
Please return a completed application form and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . Only electronic applications can be considered at the current time, and we are unable to provide school visits.
Our federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the
welfare of our students and young people.
The successful applicant will therefore be required to complete an Enhanced DBS check.
We encourage applications from all sectors of the community to reflect our diverse student population.