Teachers - Tower View Primary School
Tower View Primary School is looking to appoint class teachers
commencing September 1st 2021.
Candidates are encouraged to apply, indicating their strengths across all Primary Key Stages.
Rated Good by Ofsted (March2016), we are an ambitious, forward-thinking school with an extremely motivated group of staff and engaged pupils.
We are looking for teachers who are:
- Highly motivated and talented and will help to continue our drive for excellence in pupil outcomes;
- An inspiration to all children;
- Highly skilled, especially in teaching the core subjects;
- Committed to supporting the aspirational vision shared by the whole school;
- Creative practitioners, with the ability to manage change effectively;
- Ambitious to advance their career and support the whole school community;
- Full of personality and humour;
- Good communicators and self-confident.
- Excellent team players, with superb interpersonal skills.
- Kind, caring and committed to safeguarding children.
The School can offer:
- A commitment to your personal and professional development.
- A supportive environment, with dedicated colleagues.
- Wonderful children who enjoy learning through a creative curriculum and deserve the best.
Visits to our school are highly recommended, within Covid-19 regulations.
Please contact us at school if you wish to discuss the role in more detail or to arrange a visit to look around. These visits will not be during school opening hours. Tel: 01283-247455
Tower View Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and this post is subject to an enhanced DBS check for a regulated activity.
MPR 1 to MPR 4 M1 £25,714 - M4 £31,778
Suitable for an N.Q.T.
Closing date for applications: 26th April 2021
Short Listing: 28th April 2021
Interviews Week Beginning: 10th May 2021
Applications and relevant forms to be sent For Attention of Head Teacher to:
Tower View Primary School,
Burton Upon Trent,