Lunchtime Supervisor - Hayes Meadow Primary School
5 days left
Post: Lunchtime supervisor – Grade 2
Term Time Contract – Required from September 2021
It is a part time contract, term time only (43.7) weeks. Grade 2, SCP 2 (FTE 18,198.00)
6 hours 15 minutes per week. 1 hour 15 a day. 11.50 – 1.05pm daily
The governors at Hayes Meadow Primary School are seeking to appoint a positive and caring Lunchtime Supervisor to support our children during the lunchtime service. Duties will include caring for and supervising the children’s play at lunchtime, helping with their meals and cleaning at the end of service. We are looking for someone with good written and verbal communication skills, is patient, caring and has a positive attitude.
The successful candidate will:
- Interact with children in a kind and caring manner.
- Be committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
- Communicate effectively, have a positive attitude and be able to work successfully as part of a team within the school.
- Be calm, positive and able to use own initiative while working within school policies and under the guidance of line manager and other experienced / senior staff.
Hayes Meadow will offer:
- A warm, friendly atmosphere with wonderful children who enjoy learning and playing together.
- An enthusiastic, supportive and caring team of staff and governors, who aspire to offering a wealth of quality learning experiences.
- Opportunities for professional training and support.
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact the school office on 01543 490616 to arrange an appointment.
To apply for the post, please download the application pack. Alternatively or for further information, please contact the school office.
Closing date: 4pm Wednesday 21st April
Interviews Week commencing: 26th April
Please contact the school to make an appointment to view.
All completed application forms to be returned to the School Office email@example.com
Hayes Meadow Primary School
Tel: 01543 490616
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.