Caretaker - Ref: TV45620
Old Hall & Mary Elliot Federation of Special Schools
Location: Old Hall School – Bentley Lane, Walsall, WS2 7LU
Accountable to: Site Manager, School Business Manager
Contract: Part Time (30 hours per week), All year round.
Salary: £16,948 – 19,858 (Actual), G5, SCP 9-17
- Understand the link between excellent site maintenance and positive learning environment
- Are proud of your workplace and strive for constant environmental improvements
- Appreciate the need for health and safety to be a top priority
- Have a positive work ethic and are an energetic person
- Will be comfortable working independently and as part of an effective team of staff
- Can work with initiative in a busy environment to give pupils the best facilities possible
- Are reliable, flexible and good humoured
… we would like to meet you.
This role should appeal to you if you are confident in your ability to combine hard work with the skills necessary to maintain a school site to a high standard. We will offer all the required professional development and accreditation necessary to perform this role successfully.
Old Hall School is a specialist setting in Walsall providing education to young people at EYFS, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2, all of whom have a variety of SEND complexities. The post holders will be joining our vibrant team as we move forward and refine our excellence in nurturing, developing and shaping young lives. Old Hall is part a collaborative, supportive and progressive federation. This is an exciting time, and offers an opportunity to provide the support and care that will directly impact the future of the lives of the most significantly challenged young people in the area.
Job Description, Person Specification and Application documents can be downloaded from the vacancies page on the school website, https://www.oldhallschool.co.uk/latest-vacancies/
Closing Date: Wednesday 14th April 2021
Interviews: Week commencing 19th or 26th April 2021
Start date: ASAP
Please return a completed application form and covering letter to email@example.com . Only electronic applications can be considered at the current time.
Our federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and young people.
The successful applicant will therefore be required to complete an Enhanced DBS check.
We encourage applications from all sectors of the community to reflect our diverse student population.
Job description and employee specification