Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
P03 – Scale 36-39
37 hours per week - Full Year
Job start date: 1st September 2021
Mercian Educational Trust wishes to appoint a highly effective and motivated Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to join our Executive Team.
The CFO will:
Hold an integral leadership role, helping our organisation to develop and improve, to the next level and beyond.
- Be a qualified accountant with experience of leading a financial function of a multi-faceted organisation with robust compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Manage projects, promote the effective use of resources and highest standards of business practice.
- Ensure that MET has sound and appropriate financial governance and risk management arrangements with active contribution to governance at all levels.
- Work closely within the MET Business & Finance Team to ensure effective and consistent financial administration.
- Support School Senior Administrators to provide ensure support through financial administration
The post will be predominately based at MET Trust Offices; Malvern Vale Site although the successful candidate will be required to work at all the schools within MET. The successful candidate will work within the Trust Business & Finance Team.
The Chief Financial Officer will have experience of school administration and skills to work within school financial control and processing. This role will involve working closely with members of the Finance & Business team to assist with financial matters.
Please see our website for further information https://www.metacademies.org.uk/vacancies/
Email address (to request and return application pack): firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel 01684 574497,
Closing date: 21st April 2021